size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Pride - Bisexual
07-26-2024, 08:39 AM

Immediately her mind started to turn, trying to solve a nonexistent problem, assuming immediately she must be injured. Maybe she ought to be cautious and assume that the affliction might be contagious, but instead she started to brainstorm just how she could help. Jay didn't know a thing about healing. Maybe she should've listened more to Finch when she was going on about it...

But the stranger dismissed her concerns completely, offering a greeting and explaining she'd just always had those sores. Jay gave a little nod of understanding, even though she didn't really get it. She'd never seen anything quite like it but she didn't want to stare and gawk, that wasn't polite at all! "Since you were born?" Jay repeated, though she gave another little nod of her head. Wait - mushrooms? She'd knocked them off? Oh, how strange!

"Do they hurt?" She couldn't help but ask and then suddenly backtracked, a look of embarrassment crossing her features, not for Morganna but for herself. For how sheltered she was, and for asking so many questions - she knew better! "I'm sorry, I've just never seen anything quite like that before - I wanted to make sure you were okay," she clarified quickly, not wanting the stranger to think she was being anything but kind.

She made a mental note to ask her sister if she'd heard of any of these things - of glowing green ooze, and of mushroom growths.

"Sorry to seem so rude. My name is Jay Destruction, of Avalon," she introduced herself with a smile and gentle wag of her tail, hoping she hadn't made a terrible impression right off the bat.

table coding by bunni ♥