gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma
05-17-2024, 11:00 PM

The change in the seasons was a welcome one or would be, if it ever actually settled in for the Aurora pelted yearling. Usually, winter offered some reprieve from the growths that often plagued her. As it currently stood, she only sporting a few open wounds, their glowing green ooze tracking down from her ears and eyes, down her legs and flanks, marked her out on the darkened battlefield. But they would be back. It was only because she had put herself through the agony of knocking them off that she was currently unencumbered.

Morganna leapt up onto one of the discarded husks of a tank, turning seafoam eyes to the dancing lights overhead, almost a mirror of the green cape across her shoulders. North. She'd have to head further north. The silent snarl on her face summed up her feelings at her lot in life. A pair of ravens swooped down to settle alongside her, the tiny owl coming to rest between her ears.

"speech"

Jay

Avalon
Apprentice

Expert Hunter (120)

Beginner Intellectual (10)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Pride - Bisexual
05-25-2024, 01:29 PM

Winter was never a terribly unpleasant time for central Boreas, and for that Jay found herself grateful. Though the yearling preferred the summer, when the lands were brimming full of life, she wasn't really the sort to complain - at least the snow didn't seem so bad these days, rarely sticking when it did finally appear, often melting fully under the mid-afternoon sun. Most of it had long since melted today, only a few small pockets of snow lingering here and there, beginning to re-freeze with the sun's absence. Still, the conditions here were nothing compared to the north, a place her parents had told her plenty about. She wasn't sure yet whether she'd ever travel that far herself.

Doing so seemed pointless, especially when she had everything she needed right here.

Agile paws carried her across the old battlefield, carefully avoiding pockets of debris that remained here. So much had been worn down over time, caked into the earth in a way that rendered even the sharpest objects not quite a danger any longer - at least until you got digging, which Jay had no interest in doing. She hummed softly under her breath as she walked, only falling silent when she saw the figure of a stranger up ahead, illuminated by the lights that danced overhead.

Only as she drew closer, not without letting out a friendly little bark to signify her approach, did she realize that something wasn't quite right with the girl. An odd smell came first, and then the bright green substance that seemed to be clinging around her ears and eyes and legs. The glow was hard to miss, and caught Jay's curiosity. Not just because she was nosy, but because she couldn't stand knowing someone might need help when she might be perfectly capable of assisting them.

"Oh, hi! Good evening," she called out, her smile warm as she drew closer. Her pace would slow, not wanting to seem like she was charging up on the stranger. "Are you okay? I couldn't help but notice-" Her words halted abruptly as she made to gesture toward her, not sure whether or not her worry would be taken in offense. And not only that, but she wasn't quite sure how to call whatever was afflicting the other girl.. or if it was even anything she ought to be worried about at all.

table coding by bunni ♥

Morganna II

Loner

Advanced Navigator (105)

Intermediate Fighter (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma
07-13-2024, 12:08 AM
The sound of a greeting bark had the girl going blank faced, turning to face the direction of the sound, seafoam eyes squinting against the dark. Eventually, a brown pelted wolf came into sight, and she allowed her tail to twitch in a greeting. Brows pinched at the enthusiastic greeting, but she at least had enough manners to offer a "Hi," in response. Her head canted at the question, and then she felt the ooze slide down the side of her face, realisation dawning. She waved a paw dismissively, "S' been like that since I was born. There were mushrooms there, but I knocked 'em off. I was hopin' being somewhere colder'd stop 'em from poppin' up, but they persist. Mum'n my older sister are both healers, if they couldn't find a cure, I doubt one exists." She hoped it would put the other wolf at ease.

"Morg"