build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-27-2024, 09:52 PM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

Bigs took shelter between the huge feline paws of Atreyu, watching the owls closely as they came to land on Ellara's shoulders as though they belonged there. They clearly had no interest in the naked chihuahua mix, but he wasn't taking any chances. Atreyu chuckled aloud, shaking her head and giving his mohawk a ruffle. "I think they are hungry enough, they would have eaten you by now, Bigs." She said the words laughingly, looking to the owls and bowing her head respectfully. "The fish is o-fish-ally done, pardon the pun." Taking the fish away from the fire, Atreyu smiled when she smelled the herbs and fish blend together. It wasn't quite her mother's recipe, it was still missing the butter, but it had been allowed to render in its own fat.

Atreyu let the fish cool off for a bit, then went to work with her knife. She separated the fish into equal portions for everyone present and doled them out on flattened stone plates. When she handed Ellara her plate, Atreyu did it with a small amount of ceremony, "I hope you like it, this is one food I grew up with." She said the words warmly with a big smile, her spotted tail waving behind her. This was her first time cooking for anyone and she hoped Ellara would like her mother's dish, even if it was missing an ingredient.

Word count: 233 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Bleh, brain is tired still XD
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.