size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
07-27-2024, 11:48 PM
This was worse than sand fleas, worse than dragons breath, worse than the mother of the sun in curses.

"Fuck." Ignita said quietly. Her ear catching the movement of Vesper. She knew what it looked like, but it didn't matter. Her gaze grew distant as she thought back to when the first shipment of tainted meat arrived.

"Fuck." She said again, clutching her stomach as she felt nauseous. How would this blight effect the babies? She placed the meat down and shook her head.

"If your not sick now your probably immune... Maybe... Come with me. I need someone to keep my thoughts straight." She motioned to Vesper to follow her.

"When did you first arrive? Was it last season? Begining of this one?" What was the shipment like when she came. She would lead Vesper into the storage room across the Col, leaving the samples uncovered in the clinic. It didn't matter if they were out now. When did Bas tell her about Ollie's new slave? She wished she had been more aware of the goings on in the rest of the pack...

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]