Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-28-2024, 04:36 AM

Modesty missed that her words might have been a blow to the man. Perhaps if they were standing on different soil, and if she wasn't exhausted from the early days of motherhood, she might have payed more attention to any small change in his stance. Then again, he'd never been very expressive, so was it a surprise she missed it? Modesty hadn't been to Tojo, heard no more than it existed, somewhere deep in the south. Hattori had always been a private man, and she wouldn't begrudge him that. She grinned at his assessment of others placing so much value in their name. She supposed she should thank her aunt that it wasn't a problem she had needed to contend with since her expulsion from Ashen. She quite liked the life they had built for themselves here.

"Nor have I..." She enjoyed the easiness with which they were conversing, though wondered if the feeling was mutual by any means. "I know you said you do not trade, but when the days grow longer, I hope to hold a market, something casual and less... permanent than the set up Armada have, perhaps seasonal. You and yours would be welcome, even if they only make the journey to partake in a bit of revelry." After all, the raiders would take any opportunity to throw a party.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. silence is golden unless you have a toddler Druid's Moor 12:27 AM, 05-28-2024 01:22 AM, 08-24-2024