build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-28-2024, 06:34 AM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

Those holographic eyes peered over the top of the hill to make sure the herd of horses was still there. They were, and the little foal was starting to get comfortable enough to wander away from its mother, making for a perfect target. The darkly pelted woman she had asked for assistance had declined to help her, bringing a bit of shocked understanding to her face. "Are you hungry? I could probably bring down the foal by myself." Atreyu had found a new passion for herself, feeding others. There may be a bit of practice needed, but she had already shown a natural talent.

The other woman seemed ready to bolt at any moment, Atreyu not realizing how her size could affect others. She was still learning the wolves of this place, so far, everyone she had met was shorter than her. Sitting down on spotted haunches, the dire woman smiled gently at the other. "I am Atreyu, by the way, sorry for intruding..." Her apology was sincere, wanting the other to feel more at ease around her, Atreyu took one more look at the horses to make sure they were grazing peacefully, then back to the dark woman. "I hear horse is actually very good." Waving her tail, Atreyu gave the woman another smile, hoping she could coax the stranger into a meal at least.

Word count: 226 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.