size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
07-28-2024, 10:28 PM
Andy listens intently to what Basilisk has to say and calmly takes in all that he offers. A slight bow of her head is offered to his explanation that he would not tell who she could or could not see and the lavender woman got the sneaking suspicion that he would rather that she not see Aresenn. But she did not broach the topic, choosing to take Basilisk at his word and allow her the time and space to develope her relationships on her own terms. Then, the conversation turned to the subject of children and she quietly watches the Warlord, noting the way he his features subtly shift as he talked.

Lavender face softens, a small but warm smile tugging at her lips as he finishes and she cocks her head to the side slightly. For a moment, Andromeda just gazes up at her much bigger nephew, silently weighing the words she wished to share with him and the proper way to go about saying them. Finally, she sucks in a deep breath and softly says, “Well. Aresenn and I have not discussed anything about children and I have been taking the herbs that are appropriate for when we do meet up. Right now, I don’t feel the need to broach that subject with him.”

Slowly, Andy exhales the remaining air that she had been holding onto and gently adds, “If the time comes for me to make such a decision, I promise to carefully weigh everything and speak to you about what I feel my options are. But, for now, I wish to continue seeing Aresenn and my friend Absinth and, with your permission, take them to my observatory from time to time.” It is an olive branch, a promise to carefully consider those decisions when the time comes and the lavender woman means to keep that promise.

A gently, warm smile never leaves her lips as they speak.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Inner council Dreamer's Col 03:52 PM, 06-20-2024 01:31 PM, 09-20-2024