An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-28-2024, 10:38 PM
Basilisk blinked back a look of disappointment at her request. As a high ranking wolf of the Armada, he had expected her to consider the consequences of her request a little more carefully. He shook his head at her. “You're asking me to allow a pack I'm attempting to keep neutral to us - but is an enemy of our oldest allies - access to the heart of our pack. Into the Col, where our weakest reside. Up the mountain, where they can see the whole of the pack. I do not wish to cause issues with the Syndicate, but there may be a day where that's impossible. I'm surprised you would ask it, Andromeda.” He said softly. Was she truly thinking of getting laid over the safety of the pack?

“When your Father allowed Aresenn to enter the pack, I believe it was with the understanding that he was an unaffiliated loner that Sirius wished to sway to The Armada for your sake. He has picked his side.” He had the option to join Andromeda, and declined it. His loss of freedom in the Armada wasn't Basilisk's fault. The Warlord would always put the safety of his wolves first.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Inner council Dreamer's Col 03:52 PM, 06-20-2024 01:31 PM, 09-20-2024