Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
07-29-2024, 06:46 AM
GILGAMESH
Gilgamesh’s eyes widen, a chuckle of surprise leaving him as he looks at Modesty. He knows she’s teasing him, but the urge to just go… To be alone again. Just them versus the world. No strings attached. If only Deluge were up for the task. Hell, even Scald might step up to the plate. Or Sid or Cal. Sakana wasn’t their own, but fuck he might as well be. The boy had a level head on his shoulders, it wouldn’t be that risky, right?

Coming to sit in the sand, toes just touching the rolling waves, he looks out to the water to contemplate. Inside, he warred with the idea. Old Gil says yes, fuck everyone, let’s go. New Gilgamesh is terrified at the idea of leaving his pack behind. Unsafe, unprotected, without him there. His teeth clench, muscles tightening for a moment before he relaxes. “Maybe it would do me some good,” he says, his voice a little tense, but trying. Not for himself, but for Modesty. She deserved it more than he ever did.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Darling, I Miss You Avian Estuary 06:57 PM, 06-10-2024 08:26 PM, 08-11-2024