Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
07-29-2024, 12:02 PM
Parents say that they don't have a favorite pup. Gilgamesh was here to tell everyone that's a damn lie. It was no secret that he held a fondness for Siduri. The feud between himself and Ethne was more than enough proof that he would go to the ends of the earth to make it right for her. She deserved restitution and while he had little hope that would happen now, he had at least attempted. Hell, he had gotten his brain knocked a little loose because of it, but that was on him, not her. Gilgamesh may be a bad guy, but he didn't point paws.

So when Siduri requested his presence for the day or however long she needed him, he didn't hesitate. Didn't make her wait or even contemplate rescheduling for a different day. The pups could wait. Modesty could wait. Everyone could wait. If Sid needed him, he'd be there.

Approaching the pastel girl calmly, Gilgamesh smiles upon his favorite daughter. "You look stunning, as always," he comments, bumping his shoulder against hers as they begin their walk. At first, he is quiet, thoughtful at least as they traverse the moor. He wonders silently if Siduri will speak first or if she just wanted his company. Either option was okay with him. After all, he wasn't a wolf of many words anyway. But it still bothered him that something was indeed on her mind and perhaps, she just needed a little push.

"Did you want to talk about something?" Gilgamesh inquires, head canting slightly as he glances at her.

The Raid King, Gilgamesh
table coding by bunni ♥

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him