size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
07-29-2024, 05:56 PM

Ignita was about to turn but was physically pulled back by Vesper's words.

"Oh! Of course, there's hope!" Ignita replied, turning back with a sheepish smile. She had been so wrapped up in the crisis and getting the physical labor done she had forgotten to even consider there wouldn't be hope!

"I don't know what the next few days will be like, but there's no way I'm dying before my babies are even born, nevermind before I can watch them grow up! We'll survive Vesper! We have to!" Ignita replied with a shrug dripping in unconcern, holding her belly protectively.

Poor thing, gone through so much now thrown into a den full of blight and asked to carry out the hardest of labors.

"When I can, I promise to be back and work right alongside you. I'll be taking down the quarantine so we'll also have a lot more help." She said with more warmth and reassurance in her tone than before. Vesper's back was probably going to make the poor girl's efforts slow, "Don't overwork your back. We've got this." She nodded there and then, she then dashed onward toward the smokehouse. No, there wasn't a rush, but there was, she wanted to get the wolves of Armada back together again as soon as possible.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]