ardent

Hey, How's It Goin'?

Enki

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
07-29-2024, 11:54 PM

She found him without any trouble, and it appeared as if he was busy cleaning things up! She was curious to know what he thought of leadership so far, after all, there was tons to do that wasn't obvious to the public eye. There was always something to do, and taking a day of rest could often set you back if you didn't have help, but despite Medusa's wanderings, she had her companions helping around the pack here and there, and Rue was a busybody too! Enki greeted her, and Medusa barked a light greeting as she approached. "Enki! Medusa is doing very good! She has been doing some...things, which is why she is looking for him! Also, to see how he is doing! What does Enki think about being an alpha so far?" She asked with a hint of mischief. She knew it wasn't easy by any means, and anybody that said it was would be lying to themselves.

Not only did she want to check on him, but also to discuss a couple of newcomers that she had brought into the pack. One was a very familiar body, the other? New to her of course, but once Medusa had spilled some info to the Red Man, there was no denying his interest in the matter. She had asked him to lie low for the time being, however, until she told Enki.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: