gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
07-30-2024, 11:01 AM

Gil didn't waste any time in answering her summons. Sid's tail swished back and forth as her father drew in close, ears tilting back in a childlike gesture of submission as she placed a lick to his chin. No one else received this kind of respect from the pastel girl. Gilgamesh was special in that regard. He was probably the only wolf that could reign her in, should she go too far.

Her father's words brought a smile to Sid's lips. "Thanks, dad." After his gentle shoulder bump, the pair began to walk. Siduri kept a leisurely pace and was silent for a time. Gil noted the silence and spoke up, asking if she needed to talk about something. Internally, Siduri took a deep breath. She was nervous. Would this information make her father send her away? He had a right to know though.

"I... do want to talk to you about something. Something that I'm ashamed of." The pale yearling kept walking as she spoke, her gaze straight ahead; really anywhere other than her father's face. "When I hurt Jael... I wasn't me. I mean, I was in there somewhere, but I had no control. It's happened a few times since I hit my head." Siduri filled her lungs with air, brows lifting for a moment. "I've been keeping myself away from everyone... because I'm afraid I'll lose myself and hurt them." Then she was silent, ready for whatever judgement her father passed.

"Siduri"