An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
07-31-2024, 08:40 AM
Hattori could understand that it was a difficult situation she'd found herself in, through no fault of her own she ended up at the outskirts of his fortress, with nowhere else to go, it seemed. There was no reason to deny her; they had never quite been friends, but she had offered aid when she'd been under no real obligation to do so. And she had committed to it fully, had provided a beautiful ceremony, though the marriage itself was no more. He had never considered himself to be quite so forgiving, not after what Kiriko had done.

He exhaled slowly, the breath pushing through teeth, he idly wondered where Kotori had gone, but ultimately decided he didn't care enough to linger for too long. His interest had been lukewarm at best and only lingered as long as it had for Ochitsuki's sake.

"There is a place for you here, I only ask that you speak the truth." After having Kiriko lie to his face for as long as she had, it felt safe to assume it had all been part of a scheme perhaps, that she had monkey branched from one to another. "I am no mind reader, tell me what you want."
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]