size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
08-02-2024, 12:53 PM
She braced herself against the floor as he lowered her back down. How did he have this energy? The scent of him made her wild, she had missed him and every night she had lay alone in the dark, worried and wondering and thinking. She burned for him between her legs, an insatiable thirst as her alarm mixed with excitement melted into a desperate need.

Her breath caught in her chest as he hovered over her now, his head to her throat her breath came heavy in response. Yes, needy, always. Ever needy, always wanting more and more and more of him. Selfish and wanting. She arched and moaned as he took her. Already she was growing his seed, is it safe? Her mind couldn't grasp another thought as the itch within her made her gasp and grasp at his fur.

"Lock me... away and... throw away the key, then..." A noisy gasp as he thrust, "-then I can't prop-properly serve the pack... my Lord. Ah!" She writhed beneath him, her claws clutching at the fur of his throat. He shouldn't be exerting himself so much. She shivered.

"You need... to rest. Go lay down, I'll... finish you off." She curled her lip at him to command him. Snapping her teeth close to his throat to get him to lay back down.

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]