gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
08-03-2024, 10:44 AM

Hattori demanded that she not lie and Ochi's ears flicked backwards for the barest moment from the sheer amount of emotion in that one demand. Neither of them were very emotional and, to an outsider, they very well may have seen no change at all in the horned brute. Ochitsuki was trained to see such subtleties in males, having been crafted to serve a future husband and ruler. The black and white fae dipped lower still, her back bowed with the grace of a geisha. "I do not lie and I will not lie," a vow. Her word. He should know how much stock her word held, seeing as how their kingdoms were close. They held similar beliefs and mannerisms.

Next, Hattori told her to speak plainly and tell him what she wanted. Ochitsuki held her bow, unwavering, though she could feel the muscles in her body begin to protest, long, lean muscles burning. "I wish to be a part of your clan. You are all that is left of... home." Her own clan had been razed to the ground. She had thought to hold to Kotori and forge something new, but it had never felt right. Even being here in the koi-marked mans presence... that felt right.

"I will do whatever you require me. No task will be too great or small. I will never speak out in protest. I will never lie. I will live to serve you and your clan, Hattori-sama." The woman's words were firm, her conviction as steel-like as the katana that hung about her neck. She pushed every ounce of promise and certainty within her into those words. Despite staring at the ground due to her bow, the fae's words were crystal clear.

"Speech"