Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-03-2024, 08:52 PM

Modesty considered Scald's words carefully. "Artorias called a meeting at the Hallows to discuss how they came to have a pack in the first place. Allegedly, they kidnapped one of the children of the leader of... Nomad? Norbert? Whatever they were called, they hadn't been around for long..." a dismissive wave of her paw indicated the name didn't particularly matter. It wasn't like she had been in any state to take in much at the meeting and they hadn't existed for long enough for the Raiders to take an interest.

"Underhanded, but not stupid. I'm sure they had the numbers to wipe them out in a more traditional sense, but they chose not to. Seems to run counter to other stories coming out of there. It seems Artorias and Sirius had some genuine concerns, particularly in regards to their leader, though I'm sure the same was said about us at one stage or other." She inhaled through her nose, cogs in her mind turning over. "I don't imagine your girl would take too kindly to being told what to do, so perhaps gently is the best approach?"

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mother, I Done Fucked Up Druid's Moor 02:02 PM, 06-10-2024 02:40 PM, 10-02-2024