size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
08-03-2024, 09:41 PM
Atreyu was so focused on holding onto the squirming cat that she hadn't seen the claws coming straight for her face, luckily Ellara was there for her. The bump was successful, and Atreyu was moved out of the way just in time to watch her friend take the blow. Ellara made quick work of the cat after that, but Atreyu could tell the pain was setting in now. Moving quickly, Atreyu pressed her shoulder to Ellara's left side, helping to steady her friend. "Here, lie down. You did great! Let me look at you." She fussed over her friend's wounded shoulder, the wound was horrible and would probably leave a mark.

"Hold on, I'll go get my bag!" This would need stitches, something Atreyu knew a secret to. She kept a jar of army ants in her satchel, since she couldn't sew she used them for emergency situations such as this. Opening the jar, Atreyu hooked an ant between her toes and made sure the jaws were open. "This will hurt, but I need to stop the bleeding." She then brought the first of many ants down on Ellara's wound if she allowed, pinching the skin together with the jaws of the ant. Atreyu would then break the head off of the ant, and begin to repeat the process. It would not be pleasant for either of them, the spotted woman hated the thought of bringing her friend pain. She would wait to see if she was allowed to administer those prehistoric stitches.

1/3 Healed a wound or ailment, or prescribed a treatment - Ellara (Shoulder wound)
"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.