Intermediate Intellectual (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipPride - AsexualUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantVolcano
Christmas 2019
08-05-2024, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2024, 01:14 PM by Thalia. Edited 1 time in total.)
They weren't left waiting for long, something Thalia was grateful for. Her family's reputation was not at all lost on her and she worried they might not be welcomed here, even if Theory seemed quite sure they would be. She studied Corvus quietly as he arrived, looking stunned but not at all as off-put by her presence as she feared. She gave a quiet nod of greeting, content to let Theory lead the conversation - even more so when another wolf arrived, presumably the leader of Avalon that Theory had described to her. Another polite nod was offered, though the way she shifted from side to side was proof enough she was eager to get off her paws.

"My name is Thalia Abraxas. I, too, will do whatever is needed of me," Thalia explained simply. Her own voice held an air of obvious exhaustion that she didn't bother hiding. "I was trained as a fighter but I can help in any way you see fit. I have no trouble pulling my own weight." The Abraxas woman couldn't help but feel a little wary, naturally distrusting of strangers in general. There was no way she could know how sullied her family name was at this point, or if this Corbie woman even cared either way. She just hoped their promise was enough to allow them and their soon to be born children sanctuary here.