size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
08-05-2024, 11:10 PM
A grin pulls his lips upward as Medusa approaches and his tail wags lazily as she barks her greeting. The skeletal marked woman’s vagueness about what she has been doing has him quirking a brow and playfully teasing, “Oh? Are these things going to need graves or anything?” It isn’t a secret that she loves to kill things and Enki doesn’t really care about what she does on her own time but that isn’t going to stop him from teasing her about it.

At her question, Enki tilts his head slightly and hums thoughtfully before saying, “There is a lot more to being an alpha then I ever realized. So many things that need to be done to just keep the day to day things running smoothly. But I am enjoying the challenge and think it has helped me grow!” The grin widens as he looks at Medusa, hoping that she agrees that this experience has helped him become a better wolf.

Leaning slightly against the nearest wall, the pale pink man says, “I hope I have been doing well as alpha. I… I don’t want to let you down.” Head ducks slightly as Enki’s ears flick backward for a moment as embarrassment ripples across his features as he admits just how much he looks up to her. Ah well, there could be worse things in the world!

"Enki Klein"