A Calling

Res, Bunni

Graive

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2024, 10:42 AM

The silvery light of the moon danced upon Graive's frail frame, accentuating the gray and white hues of her fur as she remained pressed against the runestone, her scent now a part of it as well. Her pale blue eyes, reflecting both the moonlight and the ancient mystery of the stones, lifted as she sensed movement nearby. The scent of another feline - a.. lion? liger? by the scent of it - reached her, carried on the humid breeze. It was difficult to get a good read, but there was something else that she had never encountered before on the wind. Her gaze sharpened, curiosity piqued to bring her out of her inherent melancholy.

When Raumr's voice broke the stillness, it was a rich, honeyed rumble that reverberated through the quiet field. Graive turned to face him, her eyes locking on to his fiery amber ones. Her lips curved into a soft, pretty smile as she took in his imposing form, the well-groomed mane, and the confident air of a predator. Her attention then shifted to Taiga, whose immense size and striking black and white fur left Graive momentarily breathless. Taiga towered over her, which was a feeling that Graive was not familiar with; a marvel of strength and grace. Graive was enthralled with the sight.

"Be us blessed or haunted, it seems tonight holds many surprises," Graive replied, her voice a gentle purr, tinged with a subtle charm. She straightened from her position against the stone, stepping forward with a fluid elegance meant to impress. "I am Graive Ferrox. It is a rare sight to see others of our kind in Auster."

She moved closer, her tail rising as her slender form appeared almost ethereal under the moonlight. Despite her skinny appearance, there was an undeniable grace and beauty in her movements. "It has been some time since I have encountered others like me." Her ghostly stare drifted between them, her melancholy momentarily replaced by her interest in both of them. "You both seem.. powerful. Formidable even. It is captivating... like the pull of fate. I would be honored to share this night with you, if you will have me."

Her words were sincere, yet carefully veiled. Graive's true thoughts - her desire for strong allies to aid her in her hunts - remained hidden beneath her charming exterior. Tonight, she would see where this unexpected encounter might lead, despite the thrill and danger that quickened her heart.

Her attention then shifted back to the ancient runestones, their surfaces shimmering under the moonlight. She traced the runes with her eyes, trying to decipher the stories they might tell. The intricate patterns fascinated her, each symbol a mystery. Her mind wondered, contemplating the paws that had etched these enigmatic designs into the granite.

The land around her was equally captivating, a moorland bathed in a silvery glow with the faint rustling of leaves and distant calls of nocturnal creatures adding to the mystique. Graived breathed in the cool, earthy scent of the night, feeling a deep connection to the natural beauty in both her peers and the land that surrounded her.

[ 2/3 Explored a new land (The Runestones) ]

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN | ART BY RES