gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Iko
08-06-2024, 08:51 PM
The inky night sky spread over the lake like a blanket, dark and thick. There must have been clouds, because it was so void of light, not even the stars shone through. The only light was cast from below, though it would have been easy to mistake that for the reflection of the stars otherwise. It was serene, devoid of the pain others may feel on the ice thanks to her hooves.

A voice called to her, soft and nonthreatening. Another wolf. It made sense- she was in the Wolves' Land after all. This one kept her distance, asking if she knew why the ice was glowing. Lumi shook her head, "I thought perhaps some insect, but I cannot be sure myself." The wolf looked like she belonged here. Her coat alluded to it. She smelled of others, and Lumi looked around briefly to see if she could spot any in the shadows, but it seemed they were alone. "And you do not know either?" The deerling wondered if perhaps it was a rhetorical question, but the wolf seemed young and unlikely to know anything. "I'm Luminosa, by the way," she offered.

Luminosa is usually in the company of her spider monkey companion who is often asleep on her back.