gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bunni
08-07-2024, 12:23 PM
Through the soft sheet of rain, he hears someone approach. The obvious sound of claws rustling leaf litter draws Jiro's sorrowful expression down from the drizzling sky to where his father stands. A looming presence that soon would not be so looming. Jiro was growing fast, much like most of his siblings, and soon they would stand nearly as tall as Hanzo himself.

Regarding the Kaicho with a few blinks of his eyes, he sniffles and straightens up a little more. No use allowing the prim and proper Hattori to notice he might have been shedding a few tears. Instead, Jiro stands and readjusts the dirt that he had been digging as a way to give himself a moment before answering. With a quick sigh, he finally looks his father in the eye and readies himself to say what he has to say.

"My purpose within the bamboo is on my mind," Jiro states rather plainly for his usual demeanor. "I wonder if you need me or if my purpose lies elsewhere," the words stick in his throat, a harsh feeling as they rush out quickly. What would his father think?