Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
08-08-2024, 09:08 AM
Gilgamesh would soon find himself disappointed at well himself when he hears the words that Siduri has to say. His teeth clamp together as his heart twists in his chest. His little Siduri... He had tried to stop all of it. Attempted to give her retribution. And instead... had been met with unrivaled brutality and twisted deceit. How could anyone still believe Ethne were the "good guys" in this situation? He can't help the sigh that escapes him as he nods his head gently.

"There are things you can do," Gilgamesh begins, his yellow gaze shifting to Siduri for a moment, noticing how she purposefully doesn't look back at him. "You can medicate. I'm sure Sakana knows something strong enough to keep your wild spirit subdued," he grins softly, attempting to prod at her in a teasing manner. "Or you can do it the hard way. I have helped others before during similar situations. It is not ideal, but perhaps if I were to intervene, I could help talk you down," he speaks openly, tenderly, in only a way that very few wolves would ever hear him speak. Would she be up for these options? What was truly on her mind?

The Raid King, Gilgamesh
table coding by bunni ♥

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him