gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
08-08-2024, 10:58 AM

The distinct effect of the ice glowing beneath her paws is enough to keep her gaze drifting downward. While some wolves would be encapsulated by a talking deer, Lumine found herself more distracted by the phenomenon. She wishes to reach out and touch the curving arches of ice that protrude from the lake's surface, but the deer talking before her draws her attention back.

"It seems wherever I put my paw, the glow happens," Lumine says thoughtfully as she lifts a paw and places it back down a few inches over to demonstrate what she saw. "If it is water beneath the ice, I'm not sure it is a bug," she says, her brow furrowing slightly as she lifts her gaze to look up at the pale and beautiful deer. Secretly, Lumine hoped no one would dare bring harm to such a majestic creature.

When the deer introduces herself as Luminosa, Lumine's tail wags instantly. "Oh, that is close to my name! I am Lumine!" She says happily, a smile spreading across her lips. It was almost as if they were destined to meet.

Lumine Trygg

table coding by bunni ♥