gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
08-08-2024, 11:25 AM
Raumr feels comfortable with Taiga at his side. Having someone who is familiar with these lands to help guide him to new adventures erased an unsettled emotions he may have otherwise felt. He only lets one more glance in her direction linger before his attention is fully upon the ghostly grey liger that steps away from the stone toward them. Her beauty is ethereal and different than the imposing power that Taiga held. Even her words are graceful and Raumr can't help but cant his head curiously toward her. Eager would be an understatement for the male.

"Seeing as I am new to Auster, it is a pleasure to see one of my own kind here," Raumr admits, his words fluid as he steps closer to Graive, his tail flicking toward Taiga to see if she too wanted to join him. "Fate does have a funny way of making things happen, does it not?" He looks back at Taiga then with a cheeky smirk before looking back to Graive. "They call me Raumr Regalus and the beauty beside me is Taiga," his gaze shifts between the two females, curious to see how they will interact with each other. "It is up to her who shares the night," he admits, an eager rumble in his chest.

Raumr Regalus, the Third
table coding by bunni ♥
photo credit unplash.com