size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
08-09-2024, 09:25 PM

The ease with which Bas welcomed her into the meeting made her heart melt. As if she had always been there, a part of him as he was of her.

Charlie apologized for the trouble his disappearance had caused them and offered a particularly useful idea. She glanced up at Bas as he agreed on the plan! He wasn't usually this open in agreements! A good sign!

Ignita interjected warmly, "The blight is mainly located in the mile-high woods, so we've directed hunters to the peninsula at the cove, and northward. I would stick to the edges of Waterfall Peak and the Red Woods, just in case." She said drawing with a claw in the hard-packed dirt.

She looked up with a smile, "Oh, and Charlie, you are certainly worth the trouble and the worry. I'm sorry we couldn't find you, I'm just glad you made it back home." It was a relief to know that he hadn't been kidnapped, killed, joined forces with his sister, or felt like he couldn't come back for some reason. Bas held the Fatalis family closest to his heart, so she would too.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Homeward Bound Dreamer's Col 09:00 PM, 08-03-2024 01:35 PM, Today