size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
08-10-2024, 06:42 AM
Atreyu did not want to burden the other with her past, and while she did settle herself with the very real possibility that her family was gone, she refused to believe it. They had to be out there somewhere, she couldn't be the only one. The stranger had gone from abrasive and defensive to warm and Atreyu could tell she was trying to offer comfort. There would only ever be one comfort for Atreyu, and that would be to find her family, or at least one of them. "Thank you, that means a lot to me." Just that Valkeyrie had tried to give her solace was enough for Atreyu. No, she didn't fully trust her, but what kind of harm would telling a stranger her story really do? Atreyu was secure in her knowledge that none of it was her fault.

"It was mine and my siblings' birthday celebration. My father trusted the wrong wolves, and everything went south from there...So much screaming..." Again, Atreyu seemed to lose the focus in her eyes and go blank, save for the tears that welled in those holographic pools. Sniffling a little, Atreyu forced herself to blink back to reality and searched the steely gaze of Valkeyrie to see if she was alright. Her story was not a pretty one, and it wasn't for the faint of heart.

"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.