Small
build
Light
player
Janoobus

Student1KRapid Poster - Bronze
08-10-2024, 07:10 PM

Ellara Praetor

The lady had a lovely and delicate air about her. Almost dainty. It was far different than the brutish and barbarous wolves she dealt with daily. Even the way she spoke to Lyra was different. Frankly, Lyra was unsure how to feel about the contrast in how Morwenna approached her. She addressed her as if she was a child- Which she was, but it felt odd to be verbally acknowledged as such. So far her life had been full of lessons, spars, and training. Something as simple and peaceful as a walk? Lyra would take a moment to think. She was watching the woman and studying her.

Morwenna even slowed down for her which was nice, usually, she was not considered and forced to push herself to keep up with the others. So what would be the harm in a little walk?

"Sorry, I know I'm short.", she said it as more of an explanation and less so as an apology. For the most part, her instincts told her it would be okay to trust this woman, "My name is Lyra Rum-Spice." Perhaps there was a more eloquent way to introduce herself but Lyra was being trained in the art of all things physical. Fancy words were often left behind.

"I guess I'll join you. Are you a part of the Raiders?" she would ask, tilting her head as she looked up at the woman. One ear flopping over in the gravity.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN