Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-10-2024, 10:57 PM

Modesty's tail waved low as Tox bade her to take the lead and tell her about the life she had built for herself here. First she headed towards the standing stones across the Moor, on the way they would pass the flock of goats and the small herd of shaggy cows. "They were supposed to be chickens," She commented wryly as they passed, "but the birds we got from raiding were diseased and had to be destroyed. The cows are good for heavy moving, and they provide good fertiliser for the soil. Hopefully when they calve, they will provide us with plenty of food too. The goats we keep for their wool, and I use their milk to make soap and cheese, but I imagine they will taste just fine too when the time comes.".

As they approached the shadow of the stones she slowed. "We stumbled across this place while we were still on the islands, we actually came out here to round up the goats. I'm not quite sure what it is about them, but they called to me. In the winter, they seem to align with the North Star." She tipped her head, wondering if her mother might weigh in on the structure before them. It certainly wasn't the shine, but it did have an energy about it. "Pont seemed drawn to it to, when he visited to give the children a sermon."

"speech"