gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-12-2024, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2024, 06:54 PM by Érebos. Edited 1 time in total.)

I am the conquerer, get out of my waY

he let her get away with a lot. but with a girl heavy with self righteousness and blind by her own importance, it was hard to contain both his frustration and need for reprisal. heavy was the crown she wore- and it seeped out from her in every way. he nearly missed the widow before she called herself queen of hell. she mistook Érebos perhaps- forgot that she may very well be speaking to the next king. but he kept himself in check, in line, and in order for the sake of his easy sailing. he had plans and goals to reach then conquer. he wouldn't let this loose end trip him ay further than it already had. he'd remember it all.

and soon, the woman arrived. coming to seat herself as she spoke nothing. he pardoned her lack of manners with an ear flick, fanning off the distaste she often left in his mouth these days. the beauty from her faded and he found no joy here anymore. time passed, but the tension in her aura hadn't. a vindictive vixen she proved to be. and it left him weary. "I hope you're well." he mustered up with a sigh, seating himself. "Over the course of weeks, I have only thought of ways to make our lives less complicated and less.. irritable." he took the lead, guiding their conversation. she seemed to allow this much. "In a mindful act, I've come to make you aware of my intentions following my request to leave hellborn." he paused, face stoic and eyes hardened on her. "I am intending to rejoin insomnia, if you'll allow me to officially depart." why wouldn't she? he could nearly feel the resentment. he nearly wanted to shake his pelt.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Quiet when I'm coming home Bent Canyon 07:21 AM, 08-09-2024 01:30 AM, 08-20-2024