gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-09-2024, 07:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2024, 07:30 AM by Érebos. Edited 2 times in total.)

I am the conquerer, get out of my waY

weeks had passed since he last saw her. purposefully, he created space between them. real, physical undeniable space. in hopes their tensions faded and settled into a calmer, more clear scene. but there was simply no guarantee how this would go. the finalization of it all. he played by the book, did things right. ensured his survival through it all. and as unpleasant as this all was, how sticky it all seemed, he showed up. still.

his family swarmed around now. and he smelt of them. similar to his own musk yet different-, and he needed to secure a home for them all. his intents were heading back to insomnia for the time being, under the reign of medusa. a plan and if it went right, the dunamis would have a safe home.

he arrived to the bent canyon, his scent all over the borders. it stung inside surprisingly, leaving her and hellborn. but he tucked his pain away, and ignored his prior attachments to her. emotion. when did it ever benefit him? widow proved him right-, perhaps he'd never see an apology for her threat. and a shame it was, for Érebos would've done it for her. and fic.. he wouldn't of hurt her either. he grew jaded and bored with his choice in women. and he nearly shunned the idea of a mate after this. because what filled his heart was no longer fertile for new love. but rather distrustful.

after some moments sitting and contemplating his set of words to come, the calculative Érebos finally did howl for the queen of hell.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-12-2024, 06:33 PM

SpeechThink

Truth be told, she hadn't really gotten over it. He approached her about marriage, he seemed to want her so badly and for what, power? It must have been, because there was no other excuse. He wanted power over her, despite her making it very clear that she was to have other men. She tried to do right by him, to wash the scent of Stolas from her coat and he took offense to it, told her to bend over like she was just some slut for him to play with. Did he really think she would do such a thing? She would bend over for no one, unless it was her idea of course but that was hardly the point. You don't order the Queen of Hell around and expect to be met with subservience. He was actually quite lucky she thought, he got to keep not only his home here but also his rank. She could've banished him or even erased him, but some part of her still held onto him. He hadn't been around much though, and that was probably a good thing. Stolas wasn't very happy with him after all, and frankly, she wasn't sure Stolas could hold his own against a force like Erebos. It was probably for the best that he made himself scarce.

She had been out most of the day doing little things to keep herself busy, hunting and foraging because despite her title as Queen, she had to carry some weight as well. Her pack was small and could only do so much. Recruiting would be ultimately necessary, but it was hard. Not everyone was fit for a life in Hell. She heard the howl as she was making her way back to her den for a rest and rolled her eyes, immediately recognizing the call. Him. Best she show up sooner rather than later in case Stolas tried to be chivalrous, so she turned on her heels and quickened her pace. She kept her face blank but there was an interesting look in her eye, a mix of annoyance and anger. Calling for her at the borders like some rogue. Was he wanting to leave? She wouldn't blame him, if he made one wrong move he would regret it. Perhaps it was for the best, because frankly, just looking at him made her want to curl her lip.

However, she noticed that he had new scents on him. Familiar, though no one she knew. Family, perhaps, as it was similar to his own scent. She didn't know him to have family in the area but it likely explained where he had been recently. Honestly, she didn't know that much about him at all and felt silly for letting herself get so attached so quickly.

Instead of speaking, she sat and watched him, waiting. Clearly he called her here for a reason and so she wanted to hear him out, though she doubted it would end with him walking across the borders again. Perhaps she would be surprised though, but she figured this was anything but an apology.

Everybody's got something to say
If you wanna talk shit, come say it to my face
─ by Skelle !
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-12-2024, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2024, 06:54 PM by Érebos. Edited 1 time in total.)

he let her get away with a lot. but with a girl heavy with self righteousness and blind by her own importance, it was hard to contain both his frustration and need for reprisal. heavy was the crown she wore- and it seeped out from her in every way. he nearly missed the widow before she called herself queen of hell. she mistook Érebos perhaps- forgot that she may very well be speaking to the next king. but he kept himself in check, in line, and in order for the sake of his easy sailing. he had plans and goals to reach then conquer. he wouldn't let this loose end trip him ay further than it already had. he'd remember it all.

and soon, the woman arrived. coming to seat herself as she spoke nothing. he pardoned her lack of manners with an ear flick, fanning off the distaste she often left in his mouth these days. the beauty from her faded and he found no joy here anymore. time passed, but the tension in her aura hadn't. a vindictive vixen she proved to be. and it left him weary. "I hope you're well." he mustered up with a sigh, seating himself. "Over the course of weeks, I have only thought of ways to make our lives less complicated and less.. irritable." he took the lead, guiding their conversation. she seemed to allow this much. "In a mindful act, I've come to make you aware of my intentions following my request to leave hellborn." he paused, face stoic and eyes hardened on her. "I am intending to rejoin insomnia, if you'll allow me to officially depart." why wouldn't she? he could nearly feel the resentment. he nearly wanted to shake his pelt.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-12-2024, 07:25 PM

SpeechThink

Widow gave him the time to speak and say everything that he had to say and honestly she wasn't surprised. A single corner of her lip curled up into a smile as she scoffed. Back to Insomnia? Medusa could do whatever she wanted of course, but Erebos was silly to think that she wouldn't tell Medusa what had happened and why he would attempt crawling back to her and her pack, seeking refuge for this supposed family. She couldn't say that she would welcome them all, whoever they were, here though. That outnumbered her and left her vulnerable. She would never feel safe with them around. Erebos she could manage, but his family? She didn't even know who they were... or what they were capable of.

"I cared for you, even tended the wounds that bitch left you with," she started, pausing briefly. "Yet you must think I am a fool. Propose a marriage, agree for it to be open, and then you get jealous and expect me to bend over for you like some whore. You thought wrong," she continued, staring at him unblinking as her voice grew stern. "The rules state that I shouldn't let you go, that I should Erase you instead," her teeth clacked together, clearly annoyed and, underneath it all, still hurt.

"But I don't want to look at you anymore. So fine. I'll make an exception for you- but don't think that I won't tell Medusa what you've done," she said rather nonchalantly with a shrug, her tone changing to indifference.

Everybody's got something to say
If you wanna talk shit, come say it to my face
─ by Skelle !
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-12-2024, 07:59 PM

he listened to that spiteful voice again as she relayed what she seemed to be ruminating about for days. is this what she thought he was upset about? Fucking hiding Stolas before they mated at his turn? "Widow- is this what you think created a rift between us?" he grit his teeth, baring his fangs slightly as his ears folded with agitation. his temper flared for the first time at her but he sees that it doesn't get too hot. as unbelievable as it sounded, this woman mattered to him. "I decided to leave you because you threatened to enslave me." his tail whipped as he stood, his body tense and taut as he created some space between them. eyeing her with a harsh glare, he spoke on, "I was starting to love you." he scoffed at her, jowls clenching once more before they opened to say, "I asked you to bend over because I wanted to fuck you." he sneered against the rails of his cavernous teeth as his eyes squeezed her. wanting her suddenly for just moment as she created a fire within him. "You misunderstood me, widow." his eyes softened for only a second as he felt helpless with her. as if they lived in separate worlds.

she threatened to tell medusa. "why widow? why threaten me this way? why don't you tell me how you really feel?" careful now as he coaxed her emotions forward. wanting to see the hurt he caused her. the ones she hid and covered over with anger and resentment. he released a lowly growl, as she finally seemed to break through his previously stoic, hardened demeanor and walls. something not even fic could do. "I am sorry widow." he finally did say, panting with the frustration that surged through this veins. "I didn't want it to end like this. Me and you." I didn't intend to hurt you.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Quiet when I'm coming home Bent Canyon 07:21 AM, 08-09-2024 01:30 AM, 08-20-2024