An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
08-12-2024, 07:35 PM

While it was hard for him to speak about himself, he was glad for the company and the opportunity to try. It wasn't often someone asked about him. He nodded sagely to her understanding tone and commented about how far he'd come. Yes, he was grateful to be where he was now. He had a driving purpose, a better purpose that served and helped more than his priesthood ever would.

He glances at her curiously with a grateful smile as she remarks her growing respect for him. Hesitating a half step for a moment as if to silently ask her, "really?" Then continue their trek up the path to the Hearthstone castle.

Ellara continues and offers her ear and shoulder to him to listen. He hummed at the offer, considering, a grateful note to his gravelly hum.

An iceberg blue eye flickers to her again as they walk, evident mirth in the half-moon squint of his eyes as she praises him a little too... forwardly and asks him his favorite food or hidden talent. He laughs a deep hearty laugh at that. He was easy to please and eager to turn toward the light. He was grateful for her quest to find a silver lining for their trek.

He sighed, "Ahh... Ellara... If I had not played the same game so recently I would take you up on your offers of trust and favorites!" He could see right through her nervous questing, "I commend you for your boldness. You will go far for certain and find someone your equal! I have set my eyes upon another for now. Though I sit uncertainly as I may have pushed too fast for her, against my judgment. I welcome your company though. I will tell you this then, my favorite meal is caribou from the coldest northern reaches. Though I am acquiring a taste for the antelope here." His voice was warm and deep, with a velvet laughter toned in ease.

They made it to the border of the castle.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION