Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-12-2024, 07:59 PM

I am the conquerer, get out of my waY

he listened to that spiteful voice again as she relayed what she seemed to be ruminating about for days. is this what she thought he was upset about? Fucking hiding Stolas before they mated at his turn? "Widow- is this what you think created a rift between us?" he grit his teeth, baring his fangs slightly as his ears folded with agitation. his temper flared for the first time at her but he sees that it doesn't get too hot. as unbelievable as it sounded, this woman mattered to him. "I decided to leave you because you threatened to enslave me." his tail whipped as he stood, his body tense and taut as he created some space between them. eyeing her with a harsh glare, he spoke on, "I was starting to love you." he scoffed at her, jowls clenching once more before they opened to say, "I asked you to bend over because I wanted to fuck you." he sneered against the rails of his cavernous teeth as his eyes squeezed her. wanting her suddenly for just moment as she created a fire within him. "You misunderstood me, widow." his eyes softened for only a second as he felt helpless with her. as if they lived in separate worlds.

she threatened to tell medusa. "why widow? why threaten me this way? why don't you tell me how you really feel?" careful now as he coaxed her emotions forward. wanting to see the hurt he caused her. the ones she hid and covered over with anger and resentment. he released a lowly growl, as she finally seemed to break through his previously stoic, hardened demeanor and walls. something not even fic could do. "I am sorry widow." he finally did say, panting with the frustration that surged through this veins. "I didn't want it to end like this. Me and you." I didn't intend to hurt you.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Quiet when I'm coming home Bent Canyon 07:21 AM, 08-09-2024 01:30 AM, 08-20-2024