ardent

Hey, How's It Goin'?

Enki

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-12-2024, 10:20 PM

She snorted and giggled at his question. Oh, how he knew her so well! "Mmm...Not this time!" Unfortunately. But alas, she couldn't stick everyone in the ground. A damn shame! She ceases her giggling and listens as he explains his experience so far. Whether or not he wanted to do this on his own in the long run with his own pack was up in the air, but at least he would have the experience should he decide to do that. "Yes, it is a lot of work! Medusa learned that the hard way, and she did not have help. Medusa is glad Enki is learning alot from this!" But then his demeanor changes a bit as he leans back, hoping he'd been doing well and not letting her down. She shook her head, grinning as she reached out to touch his shoulder. "Enki does not need to worry. He has been doing very well, and Medusa is very thankful for his help!"

Retracting her paw, she decided to spit out what she sought him out for, ya know, the whole just throw it on 'em approach. "By the way, Medusa has let the red man and the red boy join Insomnia. Somethin' somethin' your brothers father? Uh, the one with the crazy horn on his head!" She squints as she digs for the red males name. "Ignis...uh...Predator?" She didn't know if that name rang a bell for him or not, but either way. "Medusa has asked them for now to stay at the willows. She has not yet told her yearlings about him." Ahem...

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: