gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Iko
08-13-2024, 07:56 PM
The monochrome woman, illuminated softly by the blue lights beneath her seemed to absorb herself in her thoughts on the land for a moment before making the observation that wherever her paw goes, it glows. It was true- Lumi hadn't noticed yet, but along with some of the softer glowing patches, spots beneath their feet flickered to life upon each step.

To test this theory, the doe made a large sweeping motion with her front leg along the surface of the ice. It glowed in a clean arc for a moment before dimming away. Luminosa looked to the wolf in surprise, "I think you're right." She spoke in an excited but hushed tone as if she was scared the words would scare the glowing... things to disappear. "If not a bug... a small fish?" What could glowing like this serve?

Looking down at the dark and sturdy canine as she introduced herself as Lumine, the deerling couldn't help but to wag ger tail excitedly. They had matching names! How cool! "My mothers named me it probably because of my coat, but they always told me it was because they hoped for a bright future," Lumi said with a soft giggle. "Were your parents the same?"

Luminosa is usually in the company of her spider monkey companion who is often asleep on her back.