gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Bunni
08-14-2024, 07:44 PM

They continue to move further west from the large willow grove to newer land. While the willows with their swaying branches brought promise, there were many more places for them to discover first. They had time to build, to explore, to make permanent decisions.

Xurek dips his head from beneath the last willow branch to see the land give way before them. Sloping down into a valley, he stops at the edge to peer into its depth. At the bottom, another waterway provides ample opportunity for deer and antelope to feel safe. Except today would not be one of those days. Toward the north end of the small river, a pack of coyotes slither through the grass appearing ravenous. His eyes travel down the length of the river to see what they were stalking with such malicious intent.

A doe with her hoof stuck in the river rocks bleated out in agony. The fear in her eyes is obvious as Xurek continues to scan the territory. "I cannot allow those heathens to harm the deer," Xurek states plainly to Uruk whether the stallion agreed with him or not. His hooves are next to be in motion as he tramples his way through the plush grass and soft dirt. No path was needed as he barreled down the valley's slope toward the doe to intervene with fate. At the sight of him, the coyotes pause, hesitant to take on such a beast, but hunger is clearly too much for a few of them.

Two coyotes burst forward, intent to zoom through his legs toward the doe. Xurek is quick to meet one with one of his hooves. The canine goes sailing through the air into the water with a splash as the second one latches onto his standing leg.

Xurek Namorn
table coding by bunni ♥

1/3 explore new land - emerald valley
1/3 fight large predator - coyote pack

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. all these voices in my head Emerald Valley 07:44 PM, 08-14-2024 01:27 AM, 08-20-2024