gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Ali
08-15-2024, 06:49 AM
Remembering her manners, Maki put the bottle down so she could speak properly. Ed, Red, close enough, her joyous sentiment was clear. She was indeed having fun, could barely contain the giddy energy that rippled through her- this was everything she'd dreamed of, one of the fair few times reality exceeded her imagination. She was quick to smush herself beside him, never really had gotten to grips with the concept of personal space and glanced down to follow his line of sight.

"Kinda! Think it's called wine, wanna try some with me?" Mostly because she was admittedly a little bit too chicken to go it alone and sharing was always caring, or at least she was pretty sure that was how the saying went. Struggling a moment to pull off the cork, she managed to yank it out and only spilled the wine a little. Pouring it out into a cup, she lapped at the wine, her nose wrinkling briefly. It did not taste as it smelled, but it wasn't awful either, just different. And maybe the more she drank the more she'd like it?

"I don't really feel any older." She admitted, stream of consciousness as she nudged the cup over to Red, should he want to try it. "Like am I meant to feel wiser, more adulty? I reckon you'd be an awesome adult Red."
table coding by bunni ♥
[Image: dfv6kr2-ecca3233-91c7-4b9d-8cd6-563616ef...2RHh0DJeE0]