Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
08-15-2024, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2024, 12:41 PM by ENYO. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ellara Praetor

It seemed there would be a clash of egos and tactics. She was thankful that he stepped in but it was only a passing feeling, she expected it of him. His attempts at advice would be lost upon her. It was a stupid and foolish take, did he know how many she had slaughtered who tried that same tactic against her? Yes, there were those smarter than her but she learned quickly that a smart brain is no good while an iron fist bashes it out of the skull.

"If you joined in instead of watching we could've been done with it," she grunted as she got up quickly. Ignoring the pounding sensation in her head. Enyo, the prideful woman that she was refused to acknowledge that she may be injured. There was a double vision that was coming and going. Was it heat exhaustion or just an after-effect of the kick? She didn't have time to figure it out and she would be damned if she showed any sign of weakness.

"Anything and I mean anything can be overwhelmed. Follow my lead and don't hesitate!" she called out. The donkey wouldn't kick unless they were close enough, she figured that much. So how could you tire it out? She circled slowly now, the donkey looking at them both with contempt.

"We'll drop dead in this heat brother. We must handle the ass quickly." As she made another lap, she noted how the donkey was keeping its eye on her. Spinning around if need be. She snorted some sand out her nose.

"One creature cannot defend two fronts. I take the front, you take the back! We attack at the same time? How does that sound?"

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN

WORD COUNT INCLUDING NIK: 2270
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companion Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, is to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Make An Ass Out Of You Barren Dunes 04:01 PM, 08-14-2024 04:51 AM, 08-18-2024