size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
08-15-2024, 04:34 PM

[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

The girl was rather quiet, which was fine for Wenna, she didn't push the girl to be louder or encourage her to speak up. The thick mists surrounding them were doing plenty to keep their conversational tones easy on the ear.

Wenna stepped over an ancient stone nestled in the grass, surrounded by thick clover as the girl spoke up.
"Oh, wonderful! I'll be sure to tell your mother how well-behaved you've been." Morwenna praised.

The healer glanced at a dainty flower popping up through the knoll briefly. A tiny sorrel mixed in with all the clover. She perked her ears at the girl's questions and she chuckled good-naturedly at the interrogation.

"Excellent questions for a border guard! I went a bit up north to explore! I had hoped to come back with some new information but honestly, your mother already knows the information I gathered. I was unsuccessful on my trek. Hopefully, she'll still keep me around, I'm growing rather fond of the pack!" She admitted half-heartedly. Was she? Was she really? Deluge had Dread, Scald had Elysia and his own brood now, and Calliope was... well... Cal... This place was nothing like the people she grew up and traveled with. They seemed to pair off and devote themselves to each other instead of the group as a whole. Would she be able to settle down with a single person herself?

She continued her trek with little Lyra, the mists beginning to thin as they neared the ravine.

"What about you Miss Lyra? If you were out traveling what kind of things would you bring home?"