size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
08-15-2024, 08:05 PM

She was lightly dozing, the only time she got to sleep was when all of them were sleeping, and with one tiny baby that wouldn't stop moving, another that liked to scare her by not moving enough, and another one that... it was a lot. The whining, the nursing, the cleaning, the more whining, the more nursing, and then now they're already trying to snuffle their way around? How?? She just had them! Life was moving too fast suddenly, and then there were times it wasn't moving fast enough.

The end of her tail wiggled back and forth as the tiny creature's father came in with a fresh meal. Ohh! It smelled like one of her new favorites! She lifted her head, closed her eyes, and leaned into his kiss on her cheek. When the meal was placed beside her she sank her teeth into it. Being sucked dry several times a day did a number on her appetite. After a few voracious bites, she was able to slow down and sigh, able to give him more of an answer.

"Jamie gave me another heart attack this afternoon. For a bit, I thought she stopped breathing. It was awful." She whispered, "She seems fine now. But I worry. Nearly lost Selene under a blanket again, when Iska rolled on top of her I found her." The tiny girl had some lungs at least, "Other than City nearly draining me dry before the others get a chance, that's about it." She chuckled softly shaking her head. Their largest and firstborn had an appetite for sure. Balrog was the sweetest boy, she didn't have any complaints about him today. She reached down and smoothed the fur over his ebony head, trying to stir halfway through his nap. Wanting to be included of course. Iska was the same, she smoothed her tongue over his charcoal-mottled pelt to put them both back to sleep.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]