gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Janoobus

Student1KRapid Poster - Bronze
08-15-2024, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2024, 10:38 PM by Lyra Rum-Spice. Edited 1 time in total.)
Lyra was impressed with Morwenna's sharp eyes, watching her grab a herb she knew nothing about. Should she remember it? Probably not. Instead, Lyra would walk along with her, enjoying the peace. Perhaps even relishing the one-on-one attention that she rarely received from her mothers. Lyra wasn't sure why Modesty wouldn't keep her around, it didn't seem like Morwenna did anything wrong?

The young girl chalked it up to adult business, it must be one of those things she didn't understand yet. The mysteries of adulthood and whatnot. Lyra couldn't help but wonder just what information they both knew.

"Well, I wouldn't stray far in the first place. But if anything brings me hope, I must remain near in case my moms or my sissys or brothers need help.", the safety of her family was one of her biggest concerns.

"Well there is a lot of us. Gilgamesh isnt my dad but he is my siblings. Modesty birthed his pups, and my mom birthed Modesty's." she provided. It may be confusing to some but to the girl, it was her life and all she knew.