size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
08-16-2024, 07:31 PM

Modesty's questions leaves Scald thinking. He doesn't reply straight away because he doesn't quite know the answer. Or rather, he doesn't want to accept what the answer is going to be. His brow furrows, lips tightening and ears falling backward as he continues to walk alongside his mother. Why did she always have to be right? Couldn't she just say fuck that bitch one time for the sake of his immaturity?

He sighs and gives his head a little shake. "I like Ely fine enough. She's interesting, keeps me on my toes, but I also don' like the commitment. I wanna do what I want, where I want, who I am," the smirk on his lips would probably deserve a smack from Modesty, but he'd tolerate it. Being cheeky wasn't always a good thing. "I wanna be able to have my deer and eat it too," Scald rolls his eyes, clearly joking as his smirk lingers before taking on a more serious note. "'Onestly, I just wanna make sure my pups do a'ight an' I guess if that means they stay with her family, I won' fight it, but if they're as evil as everyone says, I ain't sure I trust them," there's confliction in his voice, but it still doesn't really answer the question.

Would he commit to Ely if it meant she'd move herself and the pups to Raider territory?

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mother, I Done Fucked Up Druid's Moor 02:02 PM, 06-10-2024 02:40 PM, 10-02-2024