gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
08-16-2024, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2024, 07:49 PM by Scald. Edited 1 time in total.)

With her nose to his cheek, it was hard to tell her no. Hard to resist tossing her back into the tall grass and reeds. Another rumble in his chest as he leans into her touch, eyes searching her wildflower eyes. "Regret? Darlin', there won' ever be a reason to regret a night with me," he gives her a charming smile before placing a quick kiss upon her nose. His eyes crinkle at the corners, all handsome and dashing and inviting. Who was to say he couldn't take his sister's girl? They could share, right? Something he'd worry about later.

"If you take my offer, my room is towar' the back o' the main 'allway down in the moor dens," one more smile for good luck before Scald is taking a few steps away. "I'll be there by sundown," he says before turning away from Wenna. With a flick of his tail, he picks up a faster pace and heads out toward the western territory border. He did actually have duties he had to finish before the day was over, but he was sure he could get them done.

- Exit Scald -

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mud Run Avian Estuary 10:08 PM, 04-15-2024 01:19 AM, 08-24-2024