An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
08-16-2024, 10:06 PM

The waters had risen. Eltrys was keen on walking the creek from the falls to the sea every night and every morning. He was worriedly wondering if the caves behind the falls would flood in seasons like this.

He felt a strong presence as he was walking up from the shoreline. The waters had risen today but they were lower than last night. If only by a nail length, it was still receding somewhat. Though it could still overrun the banks any day this season he was at least keeping a careful eye on it. Thankfully the den for the only children in the pack were up on the slope of the falls.

As he climbed the mild hill the great bear Saga came into view. He didn't know bear body language very well, but did she look rather... slumped? Dejected? Hmmm... She had a heavy burden placed on her ursine shoulders for sure. And the territory was rather quieter than it was when he first joined.

Solid wide paws for a wolf, still dainty in comparison to her mits, sauntered closer. He quietly sat next to her to observe what she was doing. Ah, her claw in the mud for no reason was absently roving through it. Her mind was no doubt weighing the heavy title on her shoulders. Did she get news recently?

He discarded the usual comment of heavy heads and crowns when he opened his maw to speak, "She's still eating at least." He was referring to the bear's canine sister, "There's some light returning to her eyes I think. I plan on bringing her out on a walk soon." He dragged his own claw in the mud for a moment, making shapes that perhaps resembled portions of the territory. He had started his journey as a hunter and navigator.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION