gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

OverachieverLoserUnderachieverCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-16-2024, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2024, 10:59 PM by Diablo. Edited 1 time in total.)

Dark lips twitched up into a subtle sneer as she reacted to his presence. A hunger was lit in his belly at the mere sight of her defensiveness. The crimson babe looked ready to fight, and he had half a mind to indulge her. If only to feel her writhing beneath him in a sense of panic and fear. Though he wasn't quite sure what he would do beyond scaring the shit out of her. The last time he had caught someone unaware like this, well...he had taken the kids tail. This one though...she was far too pretty to fuck up that way. Her question wasn't quite a question, but rather a demand to know who he was.

His lips grew further into that classic sneer of his. His own pearly whites glinting in the moonlight as he mirrored her fang bearing. His fur bristled, his red mohawk standing erect as his emotion grew. "You should be kinder to a stranger that was simply cautioning you. It gets dangerous around here at night," He ignored her demand. His voice was laced with warning...or perhaps a threat...

"I want no trouble, leave me be." His brow quirked as he scoffed. "Is that so? You look ready to fight. And your little pet does, too," He commented, gaze subtly shifting to the snake coiled around her feminine frame. His gaze returned to her pretty little face. She was...something. Though he couldn't quite describe what he thought of her considering he had never felt the sudden feelings and urges he was feeling. So he resorted to what he knew best in an effort to keep these strange, unwanted feelings and thoughts away. "Oh yeah? And how do you think you'll manage against the four of us?" He questioned, and at that moment his three dogs emerged from the darkness on either side of him, all with glinting, haunting smiles.

"Speech"

Diablo has three Doberman companions named Roscoe, DeSoto, & Cujo. Assume they are with him at all times unless otherwise mentioned!
Diablo is a rated M character! He is unpredictable and may become violent with or without cause. Consider this your warning!