Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Alo
08-12-2024, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2024, 10:08 AM by Daenerys. Edited 4 times in total.)

Daenerys Draco, first of my name

in the night she walked, her hips moving with a soft sway as she trotted fluidly. her body glowed brightly in the dark scenery as she came past shrubs and hills to find a dimpled plain with soft grass. a camp then as she decided to pause & rest for the night. sniffing, she began to familiarize with the herbs while she picked loose twigs in her mouth. after some moments when she felt like it was enough to support a flame, the red goddess picked a spot and sat as she tended to her creation. a made pile of sticks as she then reached over with two paws to grab Flintstones. she slam them together a few times before they casted out sparks of orange, landing and soon becoming aflame on the wood she gathered previously.

a set fire going, she would slowly encircle it with stones before coming to lay on her belly. she placed her head on her arms as she layed with her hind legs sprawled beneath her. heaving a sigh, she murmured to herself, "I miss being around wolves." her companion caught it as they unraveled from the plush fur of her nape. "Did I just hear nonsense?," they flickered their tongue once as they came to glance over Daenerys's shoulder. "What? It's true Isis. Don't be so solemn." Daenerys's silvery pools peered to her right where the snake coiled from, slinking over her neck. "Let's get some sleep. We can be solemn tomorrow.." she chuckled, winning her companion's smile finally.

coming to lay her head back down onto her dainty arms, the crimson wolf began to drift into a peaceful slumber.

Daenerys talks/Isis talksThink
Art by Ashon/Made for Alo by Skelle !
[Image: 7a9eprj.gif]

Daenerys is a rated m character.

Diablo

Loner

Expert Fighter (191)

Expert Intellectual (137)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

OverachieverLoserUnderachieverCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-15-2024, 01:17 PM

He wandered alone after leaving the Raiders. He never truly felt like he fit in there. He had only remained in the hopes of pleasing his father, but that day had still yet to come. So when his father opted to leave, so too did the horned devil. Though he didn't follow his father right away. Instead, he went his own way for once. His identity without his family's presence was lost on him, and so he was no more than a vagabond at this point. He considered joining up with the pack where his father and younger sibling had gone to, but he wasn't quite ready for yet another commitment. He couldn't find Rivin, which quite frankly pissed him off for some reason...and his father...his father cared only for himself. And yet...he couldn't help but still want to try and be the golden child.

He growled to himself as his tail lashed, the darkness of night doing little to soothe his thoughts. He was restless. Lost in what to do. The creeping feeling of no purpose began to rattle him to his core. The only constant in his life aside from his father now were the three Dobermans that followed him. They were often quiet for the most part, but every now and then they said interesting things. Like how he should take whatever he wanted. But he wasn't quite ready for that. Not yet at least.

A glow in the near distance caught his attention and he narrowed his eyes as he studied it for a moment. Was that a fire? He grinned as he made his way to it on silent paws, his dogs spreading out in a wide berth so as to minimize the sound of their footsteps. It was a mere matter of minutes when he approached, and the fire wasn't the only thing he found. Crimson gaze found the form of a crimson female with horns, and it appeared parts of her glowed. While there were many in the world that he had seen, none were quite like this one. "It's dangerous to sleep out here alone." Rough baritones rumbled as he stood opposite her and the fire, stance exuding dominance and confidence.

"Speak"

Diablo has three Doberman companions named Roscoe, DeSoto, & Cujo. Assume they are with him at all times unless otherwise mentioned!
Diablo is a rated M character! He is unpredictable and may become violent with or without cause. Consider this your warning!

Daenerys

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Alo
08-15-2024, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2024, 03:00 PM by Daenerys. Edited 18 times in total.)

she awakes to the sound of a baritone voice that warns her. he's not too close, but he's still too close for her comfort. he's tall and imposing as he looms above her smaller, petite frame. automatically, her hackles rise, unsure of whether he meant her harm or not. his dominant stance was met with her own assertion. Daenerys was supreme in her own right and she made sure to make others aware. not a sheep, not even a wolf. but a dragon.

she's swift and agile, her body coming to quickly create space between them with a stance that ducked, assuming battle. toes splayed, shining forth a red glow as the ethereal goddess puckered her snout to bare pearl white teeth. she was beautiful, even when angry. "Who are you." her brows furrowed, tones too direct to sound like a question; instead, dripping form her lips with the might of a demand. long tufted ears flattened as she sent a cold glare behind her long, ebony lashes. "I want not trouble. Leave me be." ah, but she was seemingly ready for it.

Daenerys's snake coiled around her neck to emerge from the left, offering the male a hiss in warning. for a moment, Daenerys's eyes trace over the face of the brute, finding him to be masculine and dare she say attractive. but Daenerys was not so easily swooned, not when she's rudely roused for such vague cautionary at best. "I can manage myself, I promise." her words were powerful and impactful, seething past her clenched teeth. self sufficient and headstrong, she wasn't going to let anything get past her.

Daenerys talks/Isis talks"Think"

Diablo

Loner

Expert Fighter (191)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

08-16-2024, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2024, 10:59 PM by Diablo. Edited 1 time in total.)

Dark lips twitched up into a subtle sneer as she reacted to his presence. A hunger was lit in his belly at the mere sight of her defensiveness. The crimson babe looked ready to fight, and he had half a mind to indulge her. If only to feel her writhing beneath him in a sense of panic and fear. Though he wasn't quite sure what he would do beyond scaring the shit out of her. The last time he had caught someone unaware like this, well...he had taken the kids tail. This one though...she was far too pretty to fuck up that way. Her question wasn't quite a question, but rather a demand to know who he was.

His lips grew further into that classic sneer of his. His own pearly whites glinting in the moonlight as he mirrored her fang bearing. His fur bristled, his red mohawk standing erect as his emotion grew. "You should be kinder to a stranger that was simply cautioning you. It gets dangerous around here at night," He ignored her demand. His voice was laced with warning...or perhaps a threat...

"I want no trouble, leave me be." His brow quirked as he scoffed. "Is that so? You look ready to fight. And your little pet does, too," He commented, gaze subtly shifting to the snake coiled around her feminine frame. His gaze returned to her pretty little face. She was...something. Though he couldn't quite describe what he thought of her considering he had never felt the sudden feelings and urges he was feeling. So he resorted to what he knew best in an effort to keep these strange, unwanted feelings and thoughts away. "Oh yeah? And how do you think you'll manage against the four of us?" He questioned, and at that moment his three dogs emerged from the darkness on either side of him, all with glinting, haunting smiles.

"Speech"

Diablo has three Doberman companions named Roscoe, DeSoto, & Cujo. Assume they are with him at all times unless otherwise mentioned!
Diablo is a rated M character! He is unpredictable and may become violent with or without cause. Consider this your warning!

Daenerys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Alo
08-23-2024, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2024, 12:08 AM by Daenerys. Edited 1 time in total.)

he had an advantage over her, and by the looks of it.. he intended to use it. he beckoned more of her kindness from her for his deed. is that what he was after? Kindness? "You scared me. Imaging waking up to you." she admitted, scoffing at him with still flattened ears. he was huge and scarred with red glowing eyes. who wouldn't be scared? he went on to address her in his own, little pent up way. disgracing her companion. she sent forth another baring of teeth, this time releasing a snarl. "That is Isis Draco. She is no pet." her sentiments were strong for the creature. with a tail lash to the right, she was nearly fed up. why pick a fight with her?

"So then you're the danger here?" she asked him, brows furrowed as she remained in her powerful stance- prepared. she gestured up with her head before saying, "I won't be pushed around, boy." she puckered her nose again, her vermilion eyes squeezing him with unwavering focus and disdain. who the fuck was he? and more importantly.. "what do you want from me?"

Diablo

Loner

Expert Fighter (191)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

08-28-2024, 02:08 AM

She had guts. He'd give her that. Though whether it was guts or foolishness, he wasn't sure. She didn't seem to be afraid of him, and quite frankly, he wasn't quite sure what to do with that. He was used to most being afraid of him, using his bullying tactics often worked, but it seemed they wouldn't this time around. His tail lashed against his hocks, the crimson ridge of fur bristling along his neck, though it would subtly shift until it lay flat once more. His gaze narrowed as she defied him, finger-like toes flexing into the dirt as he considered his next move. What was he supposed to do if she didn't show fear?

For the first time in this situation, he was at a loss.

"So then you're the danger here?" He showed his teeth, head rising at the question as his demeanor shifted into one of arrogance. "I very well could be. Others have found out before. If you know what's good for you, I wouldn't test it, girl." He snapped back. The subtle motion of his head brought his dogs down to heel, the three Dobermans backing away as they ceased their threats, though they remained prepared should they be needed.

"What do you want from me?"

That in itself was a good question...what did he want? Now that the question was posed, he...wasn't sure. Crimson gaze looked her over, observing the beauty before him. He felt a sudden cling of some sort of emotion he couldn't put a name to. He growled as he suddenly wasn't quite sure what to do. He wasn't used to others defying him, let alone potentially fighting back the way she was. He was used to the stench of fear and helplessness he often received in their reactions. But not this one. His ears fell back as he slowly lowered himself onto his haunches as he pondered her question...and his lack of knowing what to do. He was...inept at social situations. Which was perhaps why he often did what he did and used scare tactics. But what the fuck to do when they didn't work!? Still, he refused to show the confusion and defeat that warred within him.

"Perhaps a bit of company, is all." A lie, perhaps. But fuck if he knew at this moment in time.

"Speech"

Daenerys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Alo
09-11-2024, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2024, 01:56 PM by Daenerys. Edited 2 times in total.)

her crimson eyes never left him, and soon, she saw through his mask. a big bad boy with wanting company? she didn't trust him, let alone understand his reasoning. had he been trying to be nice before?-, & she took it the wrong way? but his demeanor never confirmed that, nor his behavior by far. so he admitted then to being a potential danger but he sought her out for what exactly again?.. "sorry mate, but I don't hang around those who potentially wish to hurt me. you make no sense to me and I've known you for maybe half an hour by now." she scoffed, brows furrowed as she spoke in a British accent. she never met such an odd wolf before and frankly, she didn't know how to exit the situation.. at least unscathed.

"bullying women into befriending you won't work, you know." she tucked her chin slightly, eyeing him more before glancing at his dogs. "you can stay.. but they cannot." she gestured to the side with her chin, suggesting he call them off and away. her own companion would slither back into the plush redness of her fur, disappearing. she sat then, easing up some as she watched the male closely. "My name is Daenerys."