An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
08-17-2024, 12:48 PM
Bad timing barely covered it. “I was in quarantine in the woods for most of it. Oleander was away gathering herbs for the blight when she gave birth. I thought we'd lose her, for a minute.” He said the words whisper soft. He'd always told Spider more than he shared with others. He trusted his kid with his secrets and weakness in a way he didn't trust most of his family.

He fully released Spider now, and started to lead them through the Col. He hadn't talked about Spider's leaving, and if his kid was back to stay. He took it  for granted that his heir was. He would fight for Spider if he had to. This was their home.

“In the room across from yours is a Songbird called Pluto. I caught him trespassing. Feel free to make use of him.” Basilisk suggested as they arrived at the familiar den. He knocked on the door - his sign to Ignita that he had company- and pushed through. He had to step over the wood that kept the babies in, and then pushed it to the side so Spider could walk through. He smiled at Ignita and scooped up the first pup thay ran between his legs. “This is Citadel” he said handing the round little pup to Spider.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come home Dreamer's Col 10:49 PM, 08-11-2024 01:35 PM, 09-20-2024