size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
08-17-2024, 03:38 PM

"No thank you, Little Love, remember, you can chew on this leather, not my ear." Ignita told the little mottled and blue Iska and gave him a thick piece of leather to gnaw on. She gave one to Jamie too before she started to chomp on Odette's fluttering wings.

Citadel was nursing again while Selene was trying to catch his tail when they all heard a knock and they all looked at the door. She grabbed the tiniest one, little white Selene, and wrangled her like a slippery eel as Bas stepped in with his guest. A chorus of whimpers and whines greeted them.

Selene was about to get away from her as Bas slid the wooden board aside and a small shadowy figure entered the room.

"Spider!" She gasped! Nearly losing the wriggling battle of the slippery runt. Once the door was closed she let Selene go who toddled up to her Daddy's paw, in a rolling tumbling manner of delight.

Shining tears of joy glistened in Ignita's eyes.
"Spider! I'm so glad you're home!" She started to get up but grunted as she still trembled and shook in her recovery. A glare from her fiance told her it was still best for her to stay put. With a breathless sigh, she lay down again, the dark skin on her nose and eyes was at least not as ashen as it had been a week or so ago. Slowly but surely she was regaining her strength.

"You look well! You got my letter?" She remarked with a joyous smile and a touch of breathlessness, a glisten in her eye quickly wiped away. She had missed them. Did they get her gift inside? Suddenly she remembered how they parted... should she have even greeted them? The joyous smile faltered suddenly.

"Jamie"||"Iskandor"||"Citadel"||"Selene"||"Balrog"||"Ignita"||"Basilisk"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come home Dreamer's Col 10:49 PM, 08-11-2024 01:35 PM, 09-20-2024