size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
08-17-2024, 04:11 PM

seeing Ignita again is…hard comes to mind, though that isn’t quite right. it’s obvious she’s happy to see them; Spider is a little startled by the tears in her eyes. did their absence truly effect her that much? “i did,” Spider confirms, tone neutral. they pay down their corset and tug out a familiar trinket between their body and the lining, where it’s been tucked safely. holding it between two toes, they lift it up to the light so Ignita can see before hiding it back away. “thank you. it’s beautiful.”

their eyes, however, quickly go to the wriggling litter clambering across the floor.

”oh.” it’s an echo of what they’d said when they’d found out the news, but this time it’s filled with so much more than they could ever voice - awe, fierce protection, and pure, unrelenting love. Spider had resolved to be neutral or, or, kind, but…it’s like all the anger and hurt of the past months melt away at the sight of them: all five perfect bundles of tiny babies. Spider finds themselves helpless to the breadth of the emotion expanding in their chest. “oh, they’re - they’re perfect.” are their eyes wet? Spider blinks furiously, swiping at their cheeks. they’re scarcely prepared for it when Bas hands one over, but they accept him easily.

“hello, little darling.” their voice is so soft, so gentle; they hadn’t known themselves capable of it. Spider cups the wiggling body between their hands, amazed at his size and warmth. had they ever been that tiny? “he’s so small,” they whisper, that awe back in their voice. “well,” and here, they cut a wry glance at Bas, “small to us. he’s certainly the largest baby i’ve ever seen. your influence, perhaps?” they flash a grin to show they’re teasing, then return their attention to the puppies. “hello, sweethearts - i’m your big sibling, Spider.” they nuzzle Cit softly, noting with a hint of surprise the rough little bumps along his head. crystals? “and i’m never going to let anything bad happen to you. not ever.” their eyes return to Bas. “tell me other names?” they’re so eager it’s almost a demand.

"Araneae Fatalis"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come home Dreamer's Col 10:49 PM, 08-11-2024 01:35 PM, 09-20-2024